- A magnificent detached family residence enjoying a prestigious and sought-after location affording easy access to both Carrickfergus and main roads and motorway to Belfast.
- Two plus reception rooms with the Lounge featureing a solid oak floor and contemporary Portuguese sandstone fireplace.
- Spacious and well appointed kitchen/dining room with excellent range of Shaker style units with granite worktops - separate utility room off.
- Four double bedrooms master with ensuite shower room.
- Lavish family bathroom with contemporary white suite and separate shower cubicle
- Integrated double garage including office.
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed.
- Attractive mature and well maintained gardens to front and rear with ample pavioured parking area.
- Early personal appraisal strongly recommended.
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Entrance porch. Tiled floor. Door to:
Entrance hall. Tiled floor.
Cloakroom. White suite comprising low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
LOUNGE: 16' 9" X 15' 4" (5.11m X 4.67m)
plus deep square bay window. Solid oak strip flooring. Feature contemporary Portuguese sandstone fireplace with matching hearth.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 20' 5" X 17' 11" (6.23m X 5.45m)
Single drainer in laid sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units with granite worktops. Island unit with breakfast bar area. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Under unit lighting and display cabinet lighting. High intensity low-voltage spotlights. Plumbed for dishwasher. Leisure gas fired range with five ring hob. UPVC double glazed patio door to garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 15' 6" X 6' 4" (4.73m X 1.94m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. High and low-level Shaker style units. Laminate worktop. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Door to garage. Door to garden.
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 5" X 11' 4" (3.47m X 3.46m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Two wall light points.
Hot press with cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 20' 9" X 17' 11" (6.32m X 5.45m)
Laminate wood strip floor. High intensity low-voltage spotlights. Range of built-in bedroom furniture including robes, drawers and cupboards. Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC, contemporary vanity unit, part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with rainforest shower fitting. Chrome towel radiator. Velux window. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 5" X 12' 3" (4.69m X 3.74m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 9" X 12' 5" (4.19m X 3.78m)
Plus depth of wall-to-wall built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM (4): 9' 1" X 8' 8" (2.78m X 2.63m)
Plus depth of wall-to-wall built in robes.
LAVISH FAMILY BATHROOM:
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Freestanding bathtub. Part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with shower screen and chrome twin shower fittings. Tiled floor. High intensity low-voltage spotlights.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 20' 10" X 17' 11" (6.34m X 5.47m)
(and includes office). Up and over door. Light, power and radiator.
Front garden with pavioured driveway and grey slate flower beds with shrubs. Bounded by fencing. Safely enclosed rear garden and lawn with trees and shrubs and bounded by fencing. Extensive paved sun patio. Garden shed. Outside tap. Garden lighting.
Boilerhouse. Gas-fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.