- An impressive and tastefully presented detached family home enjoying a sought-after residential location that affords easy access to the town as well as main roads to both Belfast and Larne directions
- Adaptable and well-planned living accommodation
- Three separate reception rooms - Lounge with deep square bay window and feature tiled fireplace
- Spacious kitchen with excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units and with utility room off
- Four well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle
- Delightful manicured gardens to front side and safely enclosed rear
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed. Detached garage
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door with leaded light and side lights to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Under stair cupboard.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
LOUNGE: 15' 8" X 12' 4" (4.78m X 3.77m)
plus deep square bay window. Laminate wood strip floor. Feature tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and set in polished wood surround.
DINING ROOM: 13' 9" X 10' 6" (4.19m X 3.19m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 2" X 9' 6" (3.71m X 2.89m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Aluminium double glazed sliding patio doors to garden. Georgian style glazed door.
KITCHEN: 11' 5" X 11' 4" (3.47m X 3.45m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style walnut units. Laminate worktops and breakfast table. Fully tiled walls. Cooker hood. Under unit lighting.
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 3" X 5' 4" (1.91m X 1.62m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Range of built-in high and low-level units. Laminate worktop. Part tiled wall. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. UPVC double glazed back door to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Hot press with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater. Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 6" X 13' 2" (4.73m X 4.02m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Eaves storage.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 0" X 12' 2" (4.28m X 3.72m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 6" X 9' 11" (3.82m X 3.02m)
Plus recess for wardrobes. Laminate wood strip floor. Velux window.
BEDROOM (4): 13' 2" X 8' 5" (4.01m X 2.57m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Matching shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower fitting. UPVC wall cladding. Recessed spotlighting. Velux window.
Bitmac driveway and ample parking space. Front garden in lawn with shrubs. Safely enclosed rear and side gardens in lawn with stoned sun patio, flower beds and shrubs. Bounded by fencing. Water fountain and feature garden lighting.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 11" X 9' 10" (6.08m X 3.00m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.