- Stylish and well presented mid terraced family home offering spacious and well-planned accommodation
- Retains many of the original "old mill" features including exposed stone and brick walls and high arched ceilings
- Large open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen
- Kitchen area with excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units and many integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- Communal courtyard and ample parking
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
FRONT DOOR TO:
LOUNGE: 23' 1" X 16' 12" (7.04m X 5.18m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Feature exposed stone walls. Open plan to:
KITCHEN: 15' 3" X 9' 2" (4.64m X 2.80m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Integrated fridge freezer, Zanussi stainless steel low-level oven and four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood and splashback. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
Back door to communal courtyard.
White suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 7" X 11' 4" (4.45m X 3.46m)
Feature exposed stone and brick walls. Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 6" X 7' 10" (4.42m X 2.38m)
at widest points. Feature exposed stone and brick walls. Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 4" X 8' 11" (3.14m X 2.71m)
Feature exposed stone walls. Laminate wood strip floor.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower fitting. Tiled floor.
Communal courtyard and ample parking space.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.