- A deceptively spacious three bedroom first floor apartment enjoying magnificent views over Belfast Lough to the County Down coast
- Bright open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen with many integrated appliances excellent range of units and utility room off
- Glass balustraded balcony affording ample space for alfresco dining.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms all with built-in furniture - master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family shower room with white suite
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Communal parking with ample visitor parking. Communal front garden in lawn with shrubs
- Realistically priced - early internal appraisal strongly recommended
FRONT DOOR TO:
Cloaks cupboard. Two shelved cupboards. Alarm control panel.
LOUNGE/DINING: 31' 0" X 11' 10" (9.45m X 3.61m)
at widest points. UPVC double glazed patio doors to tiled sun patio with glass balustrade and affording magnificent views of Belfast Lough to the County Down coast. Intercom lock release system. Open plan to:
KITCHEN: 12' 0" X 9' 7" (3.66m X 2.91m)
Single drainer in laid sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level Shaker style units. Granite worktops. 'Miele' stainless steel low level oven, microwave oven, dishwasher and four ring induction hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. 'Miele' fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Superb sea views.
UTILITY ROOM: 5' 8" X 4' 1" (1.73m X 1.25m)
High and low level units. Laminate worktop. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Gas-fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 18' 1" X 9' 11" (5.50m X 3.02m)
Excellent range of built-in robes with high-level cupboards bedside units and dressing table. Ensuite shower room. White suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Built-in cupboards. Part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 6" X 9' 8" (3.20m X 2.94m)
Double built in wardrobe. High and low level cupboards. Bedside units and dressing table.
BEDROOM (3)/STUDY: 9' 10" X 8' 7" (3.00m X 2.61m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level units with drawers and desk.
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Range of built in high and low level cupboards. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
Designated parking space and ample visitor parking space. Communal gardens to front in lawns with shrubs.
Management charge. The management charge is currently around £1300 per Annum and covers insurance of the buildings and maintenance of areas in common.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.