- A substantial brick built period family home enjoying a central location in the heart of Whitehead
- Spacious and adaptable living accommodation
- Two separate reception - Lounge with feature antique style fireplace
- Kitchen with excellent range of high and low-level Shaker style units
- Five well proportioned bedrooms over two floors
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Neat paved front garden and enclosed rear yard with utility room and access to garden room
- UPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient and accessible location within walking distance of the town centre, railway station and shore front.
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
FRONT DOOR TO:
UPVC double glazed door with side and top lights to:
LOUNGE: 14' 4" X 11' 10" (4.36m X 3.61m)
Feature period fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset. Tiled floor. Bay window.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 1" X 10' 2" (4.00m X 3.11m)
KITCHEN: 11' 9" X 7' 6" (3.57m X 2.28m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Stainless steel cooker hood. High-intensity low voltage spotlighting. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed back door.
White suite comprising low flush WC. pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and shower screen. Fully tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 9" X 14' 5" (5.11m X 4.40m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 4" X 10' 3" (3.16m X 3.13m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 3" X 7' 8" (2.51m X 2.33m)
BEDROOM (4): 16' 4" X 11' 10" (4.98m X 3.61m)
BEDROOM (5): 10' 8" X 10' 0" (3.24m X 3.05m)
Paved front garden bounded by wall and hedging. Enclosed rear yard with utility room and including oil fired central heating boiler.
GARDEN HOUSE: 12' 10" X 11' 4" (3.90m X 3.46m)
UPVC double glazed. Access to rear.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.