- An attractive detached house in the popular and convenient residential location of 'Victoria'
- Lounge with feature fireplace and open plan to dining room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Family shower room with white suite
- Double entrance gates to tarmac driveway with ample parking space. Front garden in lawn bounded by fencing and hedging. Safely enclosed rear garden.
- Double glazing / Oil fire central heating installed
- Within easy reach of town centre, train station, and main roads to Larne and Belfast
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Double glazed front door to:
Laminite wood strip floor
LOUNGE: 10' 0" X 14' 2" (3.06m X 4.33m)
Feature fireplace set in granite hearth with wood surround. Laminite wood strip flooring. Open plan to:
DINING ROOM: 8' 12" X 12' 2" (2.74m X 3.70m)
Laminite wood strip flooring.Picture window overlooking garden.
KITCHEN: 12' 1" X 7' 3" (3.68m X 2.21m)
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Laminite worktops. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Double glazed back door.
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM:
Comprising white suite. Sink with vanity unit. Part tile walls. Low flush WC .Matching tiled shower cubicle with 'Gainsborough' electric shower fitting.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 8" X 9' 6" (4.17m X 2.89m)
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 9" X 10' 9" (2.98m X 3.28m)
Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 6" X 6' 10" (3.20m X 2.08m)
Build in wardrobe.
Double entrance gates to tarmac driveway with ample parking space. Front garden in lawn and bounded by hedging and fencing. Safely enclosed rear garden.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.