- A spacious and well presented ground floor apartment enjoying an enviable cul de sac location yet within easy reach of the town centre and train station
- Bright airy lounge with double glazed sliding patio doors to paved terrace
- Large kitchen/casual dining area with good range of built in high and low level units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms both with built in robes
- Family bathroom with cream suite and separate shower cubicle
- Private paved sun terrace to front and commonual grounds to both front and rear with an array of shrubs and ample parking space
- Double Glazing/Oil fired central heating installed
- Early viewing strongly reccommended
UPVC double glazed front door with leaded light and sidelight to:
Tiled floor. Georgian style double doors with bevelled glass to:
Shelved cupboard. Spacious under stairs cupboard.
LOUNGE: 21' 11" X 13' 1" (6.68m X 3.99m)
Bright spacious lounge with double glazed sliding patio door to paved terrace. Coved ceiling.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 18' 8" X 8' 10" (5.70m X 2.69m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Cooker hood.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 9" X 10' 7" (4.50m X 3.23m)
at widest point and including double built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" X 6' 9" (3.42m X 2.05m)
Double built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. UPVC double glazed French door to rear.
Cream suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with folding screen door and red ring electric shower fitting. Hot press with copper cylinder tank and Willis type immersion heater.
Private paved and covered sun terrace to front. Communal grounds to both front and rear with an array of trees and shrubs and ample parking space. Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler. UPVC oil tank.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.