- A well presented first floor apartment in this popular sought after location of Carrickfergus
- Bright & spacious open plan lounge/kitchen area allowing views over Belfast Lough
- Modern kitchen with excellent range of built-in high and low level units and integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms - Master with en suite shower room
- Spacious family bathroom with white suite
- Gas Heating / Double Glazing installed
- Prestigious and sought after location close to a delightful walkway alongside Belfast Lough and allowing easy access to main roads to both Belfast & Larne
FRONT DOOR TO:
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN: 24' 0" X 13' 11" (7.32m X 4.23m)
Sqaure bay window. Laminite wood strip flooring. Kitchen with range of high gloss high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Laminite worktops. 'Indesit' integrated oven and hob. 'Mozat' cooker hood. 'Ferroli' Gas boiler. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 3" X 11' 5" (4.35m X 3.49m)
at widest points. Laminite wood strip flooring. En suite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower fitting. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 4" X 9' 5" (4.38m X 2.86m)
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Designated parking space.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.