- An exceptional three story family home offering a wealth of of well-planned family accommodation and finished to an extremely high standard
- Spacious well appointed kitchen/casual dining room with excellent range of units and built-in appliances and with utility room off
- L-shaped first floor lounge with contemporary glass fronted electric fire and solid Canadian maple floor
- Four bedrooms - master bedroom with lavish ensuite shower room with fittings by "Hans Grohe"
- Luxuriously appointed family bathroom with contemporary freestanding bath and waterfall tap as well as separate shower cubicle
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and 'Nest' remote controlled gas fired central heating system installed
- Neat enclosed paved rear garden with raised stone flower beds and remote-control water feature
- Prestigious and sought-after residential location affording easy access to Carrickfergus and main roads leading to Belfast
- An exceptional family home that must be viewed internally to fully appreciate the quality and calibre of accommodation on offer
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Solid Canadian maple wood strip floor. Under stairs cupboard with light. Feature coiled stainless steel radiator.
Solid maple wood strip floor. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING ROOM: 18' 10" X 10' 4" (5.75m X 3.16m)
Single drainer ceramic sink unit with "Hans Grohe" mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style maple units. Laminate worktops. Breakfast bar. Integrated 'Indesit' dishwasher. Belling built-in double oven and four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Under unit lighting. LED kick board lighting. High-intensity low voltage spotlighting .Wired for satellite TV. UPVC double glazed back door.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 9" X 6' 1" (2.67m X 1.85m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Low-level Shaker style units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. Gas-fired central heating boiler. Plumbed for American style fridge. Extractor fan.
Airing cupboard with camera security system. High intensity low-voltage spotlights.
L SHAPED LOUNGE: 19' 8" X 14' 8" (6.00m X 4.46m)
at widest points. Solid Canadian maple floor. Contemporary glass fronted electric fire and with illuminated display shelving. High intensity low-voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (4): 17' 3" X 9' 9" (5.25m X 2.96m)
Wood effect strip floor. Wired for satellite TV
LUXURIOUSLY APPOINTED FAMILY BATHROOM BY DAVID SCOTT:
Suite comprising contemporary freestanding bath with waterfall tap. Low flush WC. Matching corner shower cubicle with screen doors and thermostatically controlled rainforestshower fitting. High intensity low-voltage spotlights. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Integrated TV screen. Contemporary free standing pedestal wash hand basin with wall mounted illuminated touch mirror over.
High intensity low-voltage spotlights. Access to roof space which is mostly floored.
MASTER SUITE: 14' 8" X 13' 1" (4.46m X 3.98m)
High intensity low-voltage spotlighting. Ensuite shower room. White suite with "Hans Grohe" fittings and comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit with chrome Waterfall tap. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Matching tiled shower cubicle with chrome shower fitting and rainforest shower fitting.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 11" X 8' 6" (4.55m X 2.58m)
Plus depth of double built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. High intensity low-voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 8" X 8' 1" (2.63m X 2.47m)
Velux window. Range of built-in wall-to-wall slide robes with mirrored doors.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 19' 2" X 9' 9" (5.83m X 2.97m)
Remote controlled roller door. Laminite wood strip flooring. Range of built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
Pavioured parking area for two cars to front with ample courtesy lighting. Safely enclosed and delightful paved rear garden bounded by fencing and ornamental stone wall with flowerbeds. Raised stoned flower beds with remote control water feature and outside lighting. Outside tap.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.