- An attractive brick built semi detached house enjoying an enviable end of cul-de-sac position and affording easy access to schools and shopping centre
- Bright lounge and spacious kitchen/casual dining area with range of high and low-level units and utility room off
- Two well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Safely enclosed fenced gardens to front and rear and with double entrance gates providing ample offstreet parking to rear
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Part tiled floor. Part laminate wood strip floor.
LOUNGE: 12' 8" X 10' 5" (3.87m X 3.18m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
KITCHEN: 17' 12" X 8' 7" (5.48m X 2.62m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of high and low-level units. Laminate worktops. Glazed leaded display cabinets. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
UTILITY ROOM: 12' 5" X 4' 10" (3.78m X 1.48m)
High and low-level units. Laminate worktop. UPVC double glazed back door to garden. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 10' 12" (4.05m X 3.34m)
Built-in wardrobe. Hot press with copper cylinder tank and gas- fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 5" X 11' 11" (3.47m X 3.62m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. 'Triton' electric wall mounted shower fitting.
Neat paved front garden bounded by fencing. Spacious enclosed rear garden with coloured stoned area and patio. Concrete hardstanding carport. Double entrance gates and vehicular driveway to rear.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.