- An opportunity exists to purchase this fine mid terrace property that lends itself to either commercial or residential use and enjoys superb views over the Marine Gardens to Belfast Lough and beyond
- Spacious lounge/dining room with bright picture window
- Kitchen with separate utility room off
- Two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom on first floor
- Extensive paved rear garden with pedestrian access
- Oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient and accessible location within walking distance of the town centre, shore front and railway station
Front door and top light to:
Part glazed door and top light to:
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 23' 10" X 8' 1" (7.26m X 2.46m)
Picture window with views over the Marine Gardens.
KITCHEN: 13' 10" X 6' 2" (4.22m X 1.87m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit land worktop. Low-level cupboards. Door to:
LIVING ROOM: 6' 4" X 6' 2" (1.93m X 1.87m)
Oil fired central heating boiler. Door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 9" X 10' 10" (3.59m X 3.31m)
Picture window giving superb sea views. Access to roof space which is floored and sheeted with light and velux window.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 6" X 6' 4" (3.81m X 1.93m)
White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Plumbed for bath. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
Extensive paved rear garden bounded by wall and fencing. Pedestrian access to rear.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.