- An exceptional and extended detached family home offering both spacious and well-planned family accommodation
- Two separate reception rooms including a 20FT long through lounge/dining room
- Large and well appointed kitchen/casual dining room with excellent range of units and many integrated appliances and with separate utility room
- Three double bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite and including separate shower cubicle - downstairs cloakroom with low flush suite
- Attractive gardens to both front and safely enclosed rear laid out in lawns and bounded by fencing and wall
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Prestigious and sought-after residential location that affords easy access to local shopping centre, schools and railway station
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Glazed front door with etched glass side panels to:
Double built-in cloaks cupboard with folding doors. Under stairs cupboard.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Semi-ped wash hand basin.Tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 5' 7" X 4' 5" (1.71m X 1.35m)
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Laminate worktop. Tiled floor.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING ROOM: 21' 6" X 13' 6" (6.56m X 4.12m)
Single drainer double basin stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Glazed display cabinet. Island unit with breakfast bar. 'CDA' built-in stainless steel double oven. 'Hotpoint' four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting. UPVC double glazed back door to garden.
LIVING ROOM: 12' 11" X 12' 6" (3.94m X 3.81m)
Large picture window. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 20' 10" X 12' 11" (6.35m X 3.94m)
Solid oak strip flooring. Feature marble fireplace with contrasting marble inset and hearth. Living flame gas-fire. Large picture window. High-intensity low voltage spotlighting.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Store cupboard. Access to roof space via slingsby type ladder.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 7" X 10' 8" (3.83m X 3.25m)
Plus depth of range of wall-to-wall built in robes. Recessed lighting.
Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower fitting and screen door. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 2" X 12' 9" (4.94m X 3.89m)
Built in robes with mirrored sliding doors. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 12" X 9' 1" (3.35m X 2.78m)
High intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
White suite comprising tiled enclosed panelled bath. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and 'Mira' electric shower fitting. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
Paved driveway and parking space. Front garden in lawn and bounded by wall and fencing. Safely enclosed rear garden with patio area leading to lawn and bounded by fencing and wall with raised flower beds. UPVC oil tank. Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.