- A deceptively spacious detached chalet style family home enjoying an enviable cul-de-sac position in this popular residential development
- Adaptable accommodation offering a choice of 1/2 reception rooms and 3/4 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature marble and granite fireplace and with high output boiler linked to central heating system
- Spacious kitchen/casual dining room with excellent range of high and low-level "cherrywood" units and utility room off
- Family bathroom with white suite and including separate shower cubicle - first floor shower room with white suite
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Well screened and mature gardens to front side and rear in lawns
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly reccommended
Front door with double glazed leaded side lights to:
LOUNGE: 14' 8" X 11' 9" (4.47m X 3.58m)
Feature marble and granite fireplace set in polished wood surround. Marble and granite hearth. High output back boiler linked to central heating system.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING ROOM: 16' 3" X 11' 9" (4.95m X 3.58m)
Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level "cherrywood" units. Laminate worktops. Hotpoint built-in double oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Glazed display cabinet.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 1" X 9' 3" (2.47m X 2.81m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Low level cupboard. Laminate worktop. Part tiled wall.
BEDROOM FOUR/LIVING ROOM: 7' 11" X 9' 5" (2.42m X 2.87m)
Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 5" X 9' 3" (2.86m X 2.81m)
plus depth of wall-to-wall built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
White suite comprising panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and "Bristan" electric shower fitting. Tiled floor. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 11" X 11' 10" (5.15m X 3.61m)
BEDROOM (3): 16' 11" X 7' 10" (5.15m X 2.38m)
White suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Corner shower cubicle with screen door and UPVC wall cladding. Tiled walls.
Pink stone driveway and ample parking and garage space. Front garden laid to lawn. Side and rear gardens again laid in lawn and bounded by conifers. Garden shed. UPVC oil tank.Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.