- A delightful semi detached brick built bungalow situated on a private laneway just off the North road and overlooking the third green at Carrickfergus Golf club
- Deceptively spacious family accommodation with two reception rooms including a spacious open plan dining room/kitchen
- Lounge with large bright sliding patio door to paved sun patio
- Three bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Lavishly appointed family bathroom with white suite and including separate shower cubicle
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient and sought after residential location affording easy access to the town centre, shore front and railway station
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Glazed double doors the side lights to conservatory porch. Open to:
SPLIT LEVEL RECEPTION HALL:
Part UPVC double glazed roof. Chinese Slate tiled floor and part pine strip flooring.
DINING ROOM: 14' 4" X 12' 1" (4.36m X 3.69m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Attractive tiled fireplace set in painted wood surround. Airing cupboard with copper cylinder tank. Open to:
KITCHEN: 12' 0" X 9' 8" (3.66m X 2.95m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Good range of high and low-level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Laminate wood strip floor. Integrated dishwasher. Glazed door to:
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 9" X 5' 7" (2.98m X 1.69m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. High and low-level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Laminate wood strip floor. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
Cloaks cupboard. Stable door to garden.
Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 14' 11" X 12' 2" (4.55m X 3.71m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Double glazed sliding patio door to garden.
MASTER BEDROOM: 20' 5" X 10' 11" (6.22m X 3.33m)
at widest points. Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash and basin. Matching tiled shower cubicle with 'Bristan' electric shower fitting. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 1" X 12' 3" (3.99m X 3.74m)
into bay window. Views over the garden to golf course. Cornice ceiling.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 11" X 9' 8" (3.33m X 2.95m)
Views over the garden to golf course. Picture rail.
White suite comprising panelled bath and mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower fitting. Tiled floor. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
Delightful enclosed front garden in lawn with trees and hedging and overlooking the third green at Carrickfergus Golf course. Neat and safely enclosed paved rear garden bounded by hedging giving a good degree of privacy. Pedestrian access to rear. UPVC oil tank. Boilerhouse. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.