- An exceptional and spacious semi detached family home that enjoys an enviable cul-de-sac location in a prestigious residential area
- Finished to an extremely high standard throughout
- Lounge with deep square bay window and contemporary wall mounted electric fire
- Bright and well appointed "walnut" fitted kitchen with many integrated appliances and glazed patio doors leading to garden - utility room off
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - master with quality ensuite shower room
- Lavish family bathroom with white suite and separate downstairs cloakroom with low flush suite
- Neat manicured gardens to front and side and safely enclosed rear garden bounded by fencing
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed. Detached garage with remote-control roller door
- Convenient and accessible location affording easy access to local shopping complex and railway station
- Must be viewed internally to fully appreciate the quality and calibre of accommodation on offer
Wooden front door to:
Travertien tiled floor. Under stairs cupboard.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Tiled floor
LOUNGE: 17' 3" X 13' 7" (5.26m X 4.15m)
into deep square bay window. Semi solid laminate wood strip floor. Feature contemporary wall mounted electric fire. Two wall light points. High intensity low-voltage spotlights.
KITCHEN: 14' 11" X 13' 7" (4.55m X 4.14m)
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Excellent range of built in high and low level walnut effect units. Laminate worktops. Bosch stainless steel low level oven and four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Smeg integrated dishwasher. Indesit fridge/freezer. Feature double glazed sliding patio door to garden. Tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlighting.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 0" X 7' 1" (2.45m X 2.17m)
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with tiled splashback. Low level cupboard. Laminate worktop. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Tiled floor.
Large store cupboard. Access to roofspace which is partly floored via Slingsby type ladder and Velux sun tunnel.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 1" X 11' 7" (3.68m X 3.53m)
Range of built in robes with sliding doors - part mirrored. High intensity low voltage spotlighting.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush WC. Semi ped wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and chrome thermostatic shower fitting. High intensity low voltage spotlighting.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 1" X 9' 8" (3.37m X 2.94m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 1" X 9' 3" (3.69m X 2.82m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 10" X 6' 2" (2.99m X 1.87m)
Semi solid laminate wood strip floor. Built in cabin bed. High level cupboards.
LAVISH FAMILY BATHROOM
White suite comprising low flush WC. Semi pad wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Panel bath with wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting over and shower screen. Feature illuminated mirror. Tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlighting.
Driveway: Tarmac driveway and ample parking space. Double entrance gates and tarmac driveway leading to garage.
Front Garden with well stocked flowerbed.
Side Garden: Spacious side garden laid to lawn.
Rear Garden: Neat and safely enclosed paved rear garden with pink stoned area and bounded by fencing. Outside power point.
DETACHED GARAGE: 18' 0" X 11' 6" (5.49m X 3.50m)
Remote control roller door. Light and power, ceiling floored for additional storage.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.