- An opportunity exists to purchase this attractive brick built detached bungalow situated at the foot of the Downshire road and affording easy access to local shops schools and train station
- Two separate reception rooms - Lounge with feature marble fireplace
- Kitchen with range of high and low-level oak units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom the soft coloured suite and including separate shower cubicle
- Spacious attic - floored and sheeted and approached by fixed staircase
- Integral garage with utility room off and staircase to loft
- Attractive gardens in lawns to both front and rear
- Although in need of some modernisation, the property has been priced accordingly
- Prestigious convenient and sought after location
Georgian style front door and sidelight to:
Under stairs cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 15' 3" X 12' 5" (4.65m X 3.79m)
Feature marble fireplace set in polished wood surround with mirrored overmantel and marble hearth. Living flame gas fire. Feature bow window. Four wall light points.
DINING ROOM: 13' 2" X 8' 6" (4.02m X 2.58m)
Serving hatch from kitchen. Large picture window.
KITCHEN: 9' 10" X 9' 10" (3.00m X 3.01m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level oak units. Laminate worktops. Cooker hood. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. 'Creda' built-in low-level oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting. Part glazed door to garden.
including ensuite. UPVC double glazed door to garden. Ensuite shower room. Suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Large walk-in shower area with 'Triton' electric shower fitting. UPVC wall cladding.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 1" X 10' 6" (3.99m X 3.20m)
plus depth of double built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Wall light point.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 8' 6" (3.30m X 2.60m)
Two wall light points.
Soft coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap. Low flush WC. In-laid sink unit with low-level cupboards and drawers. Wall mounted medicine cabinet with mirror and lighting. Separate matching shower cubicle with 'Mira' Event shower fitting. Fully tiled walls. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
Fixed staircase to attic landing with shelving and eaves storage.
ATTIC ROOM (1) 17' 9" X 11' 3" (5.40m X 3.42m)
ATTIC ROOM (2) 11' 4" X 7' 10" (3.46m X 2.40m)
Velux window. Eaves storage.
Gardens. Double entrance gates with paved driveway, paths and parking space. Front garden laid to lawn with trees shrubs and flower beds. Safely enclosed rear garden with paved sun patio and lawn with flowerbeds trees and shrubs and bounded by fencing. UPVC oil tank.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 18' 3" X 9' 1" (5.57m X 2.76m)
Roller up and over door. Light and power.
Oil fired central heating boiler. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Staircase to:
GARAGE LOFT: 14' 7" X 9' 1" (4.45m X 2.76m)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.