- A delightful and well presented mid terraced family home enjoying a sought-after and convenient residential location
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining room with feature antique style cast iron fireplace
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - bedroom one with excellent range of built in furniture and bedroom three with built in robes
- Family shower room with white suite and fully tiled
- Neat well maintained gardens laid in lawn to front and safely enclosed and paved at rear
- UPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door and sidelight to:
Dado rail. Under stair cupboard.
LOUNGE: 12' 11" X 11' 10" (3.93m X 3.61m)
Feature antique style cast and fireplace with tiled inset and set in polished wood surround with slate hearth. Open to:
DINING ROOM: 10' 8" X 10' 2" (3.25m X 3.11m)
UPVC double glazed patio door to garden.
KITCHEN: 7' 10" X 7' 7" (2.39m X 2.31m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. UPVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 10' 7" (3.63m X 3.23m)
Range of built-in bedroom furniture including robes with overhead lighting, chest of drawers with mirrored overmantel, bedside drawers and headboard.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 11" X 9' 6" (3.93m X 2.89m)
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 4" X 8' 7" (2.85m X 2.61m)
at widest points and including depth of range of built-in robes with sliding doors - one mirrored. Separate built- in shelved cupboard.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Walk-in shower area with 'Triton' electric shower fitting. Fully tiled walls.
Neat enclosed front garden laid to lawn with paved path and bounded by fencing and hedging. Safely enclosed rear garden which is paved and bounded by wall and fencing with pedestrian access. Garden store. UPVC oil tank. Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.