- An attractive and deceptively spacious semi detached chalet style family home enjoying an enviable sought-after residential location
- Adaptable and well-planned living accommodation
- Two separate reception rooms plus large conservatory
- Spacious kitchen with casual dining area and utility room off
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with white suite and first floor washroom with low flush suite
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Recently converted on the first floor & fully re furbished downstairs
- Early internal appraisal strongly recommended
Hardwood front door with leaded light and double glazed leaded side lights to:
LOUNGE: 16' 5" X 11' 7" (5.01m X 3.53m)
Feature marble fireplace with marble hearth and wood mantel. Two arched windows with leaded top lights. Georgian style double doors with bevelled glass to:
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AREA 14' 8" X 11' 7" (4.46m X 3.54m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level units. Laminate worktops. Glazed leaded display cabinet.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 9" X 5' 10" (2.35m X 1.77m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Low-level cupboards. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 4" X 9' 5" (3.45m X 2.87m)
Double glazed sliding patio doors to:
CONSERVATORY: 12' 5" X 10' 2" (3.79m X 3.11m)
Stained glass leaded top lights. UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
White suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Hot press.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 3" X 9' 5" (3.43m X 2.87m)
BEDROOM (2): 17' 11" X 11' 5" (5.47m X 3.47m)
Velux window. Eaves storage.
BEDROOM (3): 17' 11" X 8' 11" (5.47m X 2.72m)
White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Velux window.
Tarmac driveway and parking space. Neat stoned front garden with flowerbeds and shrubs. Safely enclsoed rear garden with paved sun patio leading to astroturfed area. Bounded by fencing and trees. Upvc oil tank. Boiler house. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.