- An attractive and well presented ground floor apartment enjoying magnificent views of Belfast Lough to the County Down coast and within walking distance of the town centre shore front and railway station.
- Spacious lounge enjoying magnificent views
- Kitchen fitted with a good range of low-level cupboards and including integrated oven and hob
- Two well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Family bathroom with white suite and including separate shower cubicle with Redring electric shower fitting
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and economy seven heating installed
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Twin UPVC double glazed front doors to:
Tiled floor. Georgian style glazed double doors with bevelled glass to:
LOUNGE: 20' 3" X 12' 10" (6.18m X 3.90m)
Cornice ceiling. Superb sea views.
KITCHEN: 10' 4" X 7' 6" (3.16m X 2.28m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Range of built-in low-level units. Laminate worktops. Fully tiled walls. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. 'Whirlpool' stainless steel low-level oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Tiled floor. Far-reaching sea views.
UPVC double glazed door to rear. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 9" X 9' 2" (3.88m X 2.79m)
Plus depth of double built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Laminate wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 7' 5" (3.86m X 2.27m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
White suite comprising panelled bath. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Matching shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower fitting. UPVC wall cladding.
Designated parking space and ample communal parking space.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.