- An attractive and recently modernised brick built mid terrace property within walking distance of the town centre and railway station
- Adaptable accommodation includes two separate reception rooms
- Newly upgraded kitchen with built-in oven and hob
- Two well proportioned bedrooms and totally renovated family bathroom with white suite
- Newly installed double glazing in UPVC frames as well as gas fired central heating
- Convenient and accessible location
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door with leaded light to:
LOUNGE: 11' 3" X 9' 8" (3.43m X 2.94m)
DINING ROOM: 12' 2" X 10' 6" (3.72m X 3.19m)
KITCHEN: 12' 2" X 9' 4" (3.71m X 2.85m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap excellent range of built-in high and low level units with laminate worktops. 'Beko' low-level oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. UPVC double glazed back door to rear yard.
Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
White suite comprising panelled bath and mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part UPVC wall cladding. 'Triton' wall mounted electric shower fitting and shower screen.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 4" X 11' 2" (4.07m X 3.40m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 3" X 7' 12" (3.73m X 2.43m)
Neat enclosed front garden bounded by hedging. Safely enclosed rear yard with store.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.