- A well presented end terraced family home situated in this convenient location
- Lounge/Dining room with feature brick built fireplace
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms all with built in robes
- UPVC double glazed / Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking and safely enclosed rear garden
Double glazed front door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring. Meter cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 20' 12" X 10' 12" (6.39m X 3.35m)
Feature brick built fireplace with chunky mantle. Two wall light sockets. Laminate wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN: 11' 10" X 9' 6" (3.60m X 2.89m)
Range of high & low level oak units with display cabinets. Laminate work tops. Space for range style cooker. Stainless steel cooker hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Panelled bath with electric shower fitting. Vanity unit. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed lighting
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 14' 6" (3.64m X 4.42m)
at widest points, Built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 6" X 10' 5" (3.19m X 3.17m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" X 7' 1" (3.10m X 2.17m)
Built in wardrobes.
Tarmac driveway with ample parking. Part pink stoned. Saefly enclosed rear garden. Part paved. Part decked. Storage shed housing oil fired central heating boiler. UPVC oil tank.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.