- An attractive and deceptively spacious semi detached family home enjoying a prestigious sought-after location
- Lounge with feature antique style cast iron fireplace
- Spacious kitchen/ casual dining area with excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units and utility room off
- Four bedrooms - master with large ensuite shower room
- Contemporary bathroom with white suite
- Both bathroom and en-suite have recently been installed to a high standard
- Integral garage, double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating
- Safely enclosed rear garden bounded by wall and fencing
- Plans have previously been granted to allow for a ground floor rear extension
- Affords easy access to Carrickfergus town centre and shared private access to shore front
- Early internal appraisal strongly recommended
Front door with leaded light to:
Glazed door with leaded light and side lights to:
Solid oak strip flooring.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
LOUNGE: 15' 8" X 10' 5" (4.77m X 3.18m)
Feature antique style cast iron fireplace set in polished wood surround. Slate tiled hearth. Living flame gas fire. Solid cherry wood strip floor.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 16' 8" X 10' 1" (5.07m X 3.08m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units. 'Franke' sink unit. Laminate worktops. Stainless steel low-level oven and 'Neff' four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood with black glass splashback. Plumbed for dishwasher. 'Karndean' wood strip floor
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 1" X 5' 10" (2.77m X 1.78m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Low-level cupboards. Laminate worktop. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. Gas-fired central heating boiler. Door to garden. Door to garage.
BEDROOM (1): 18' 11" X 9' 1" (5.77m X 2.78m)
Solid maple wood strip floor. Ensuite shower room comprising low flush WC. Wall hung vanity unit. Corner shower cubicle with screen door and rainforest shower fitting with handheld shower attachment and UPVC wall cladding. Tiled floor. velux window. Chrome towel radiator.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 9' 10" (3.87m X 3.00m)
Solid maple strip flooring. High-intensity low voltage spotlighting.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 1" X 9' 10" (4.00m X 3.00m)
Solid maple strip flooring.
BEDROOM (4): 8' 11" X 6' 6" (2.73m X 1.97m)
at widest points and including built in cupboard. Solid maple strip flooring.
Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
GARAGE: 19' 6" X 9' 2" (5.94m X 2.80m)
Metal roller door. Light and power.
Front garden with stoned driveway and parking space. Paved path and lawned area. Safely enclosed rear garden with paved area leading to lawn and bounded by wall and fencing. Sun deck.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.