- An opportunity exists to purchase this attractive mid terraced family home enjoying a sought-after and convenient residential location only a brisk stroll from the town centre, train station and shore front
- Spacious through lounge/dining room with attractive tiled fireplace
- Kitchen with range of built-in high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family shower room with white suite
- Enclosed gardens to both front and rear, well-stocked with flower beds and shrubs
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced to allow for some modernisation
- We expect a high level of interest consequently an early appointment to view is strongly recommended
Front door to:
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 20' 11" X 10' 12" (6.37m X 3.34m)
Attractive tiled fireplace with tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling. Two wall light points.
KITCHEN: 11' 10" X 9' 5" (3.60m X 2.88m)
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of built-in high low-level units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Part glazed door to garden.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 9" X 8' 8" (5.11m X 2.64m)
Double built-in wardrobe
BEDROOM (2): 10' 1" X 10' 0" (3.07m X 3.06m)
Double built-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 7" X 6' 11" (3.22m X 2.11m)
at widest points. Built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower fitting. Upvc wall cladding.
Enclosed front garden with paved path and crazy paved area was shrubs and bounded by hedging.
Safely enclosed rear garden with well-stocked flower beds and shrubs and bounded by hedging. UPVC oil tank. Garden shed. Greenhouse. Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.