- An attractive brick built detached family home enjoying a prestigious and sought-after residential location
- Two reception rooms - Lounge with feature brick built fireplace
- Kitchen with range of built-in high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family shower room
- Detached garage and delightful gardens laid to lawn to both front and rear and with a variety of trees and shrubs
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Affords easy access to major shops, schools, town centre and railway station
- Realistically priced
Front door to:
Under stairs cupboard.
LOUNGE: 14' 4" X 10' 12" (4.38m X 3.34m)
Feature brick built fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantel.
DINING ROOM: 10' 11" X 9' 12" (3.33m X 3.04m)
KITCHEN: 10' 12" X 7' 11" (3.34m X 2.41m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Good range of built-in high and low-level units. "xpelair" extractor fan in stainless steel canopy. Door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 1" X 7' 11" (3.37m X 2.42m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 9' 12" (3.33m X 3.04m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 11" X 7' 1" (3.32m X 2.16m)
Suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Shower cubicle with 'Mira' Sprint electric shower fitting.
Front garden in lawn with flower beds and shrubs and bounded by hedging. Tarmac driveway with parking space. Safely enclosed rear garden with paved sun patio leading to lawn with flower beds trees and shrubs bounded by hedging.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 11" X 9' 0" (6.08m X 2.75m)
Metal up and over door light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.