- An attractive and deceptively spacious brick built detached family home that has been extended on the ground floor and is situated on a spacious mature site
- Highly desirable and sought-after residential area affording easy access to the town centre, major shopping facilities and railway halt
- Three reception rooms - Lounge with feature marble and granite fireplace
- Kitchen with good range of built-in high and low-level units as well as integrated oven and hob
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom on first floor
- Delightful and spacious lawned gardens to front and safely enclosed rear
- Attached garage, double glazing in UPVC frames, and oil fired central heating
- We expect a high level of demand consequently early internal appraisal is strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door and side lights to:
Laminate wood strip floor.
DINING ROOM: 10' 10" X 9' 10" (3.31m X 3.01m)
LOUNGE: 14' 2" X 10' 10" (4.33m X 3.30m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Feature marble and granite fireplace with wood mantel. UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to:
SUNROOM: 14' 2" X 7' 7" (4.31m X 2.31m)
Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden. Tiled floor. Two wall light points.
KITCHEN: 19' 5" X 7' 12" (5.93m X 2.43m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Good range of built-in high and low-level units. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. 'Indesit' low-level oven and 'Belling' four ring ceramic hob unit. Part tiled walls.
Built-in robe. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 12" X 10' 0" (3.35m X 3.05m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 8' 2" (3.32m X 2.50m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 11" X 8' 1" (3.32m X 2.46m)
Soft coloured suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted electric shower fitting.
Bitmac driveway and ample parking space. Front garden laid to lawn with flowerbeds and bounded by fencing and wall.
Safely enclosed and spacious rear garden in lawn with paved patio and bounded by fencing. Outside lighting. UPVC oil tank. Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler.
ATTACHED GARAGE 21' 4" X 8' 11" (6.50m X 2.72m)
at widest points. Metal up and over door. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.