- An attractive and well presented End Terrace family home
- Lounge with feature fireplace surround and focal point electric fire
- Spacious kitchen with casual dining area and good range of built in high and low level units and integrated hob and oven
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with white suite and separate matching low flush wc
- Spacious and neat garden in lawns to front, side and rear
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing installed
- An ideal first time buy or investment opportunity
Upvc double glazed front door with leaded light to:
Tiled floor. Under stair cupboard.
LOUNGE: 13' 10" X 11' 3" (4.21m X 3.42m)
Feature electric fireplace set in wood surround. Laminate wood strip flooring
KITCHEN/DINING: 17' 5" X 10' 2" (5.31m X 3.10m)
at widest points. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. God range of built in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. 'Indesit' Stainless steel low level oven and 4 ring ceramic hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Upvc double glazed back door. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 11' 5" (3.66m X 3.47m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 4" X 8' 9" (3.46m X 2.66m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. 'Triton' wall mounted electric shower fitting.
Low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
Front garden and spacious side garden in lawn bounded by hedging.
Double entrance gates and off street parking. Spacious enclosed rear garden with paved area leading to lawn and bounded by fencing and hedging
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.