- A deceptively spacious semi detached chalet style bungalow enjoying an enviable end of cul-de-sac position and on a larger than average site
- Adaptable and well-planned accommodation offering a choice of 1/2 reception rooms and 3/4 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature raised hole in the wall fireplace with granite hearth
- Spacious kitchen dining room with excellent range of built-in high and low-level units and including many integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family shower room on ground floor and including thermostatically controlled shower
- Fitted air filtration system / Oil fired central heating
- Convenient and sought after residential location affording easy access to local shopping facilities, schools and train station
- Tastefully presented throughout - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Under stair cupboard.
LOUNGE: 16' 10" X 11' 6" (5.13m X 3.51m)
Feature hole in the wall fireplace with raised granite hearth.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 4: 15' 10" X 10' 1" (4.82m X 3.08m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level units. Laminate worktops. Indesit low-level oven and 'Whirlpool' four ring gas hob unit. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Integrated fridge and freezer. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. UPVC double glazed back door to garden. Slate tiled floor.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 10' 1" (3.30m X 3.08m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Matching shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. UPVC wall cladding. Chrome wall radiator.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 6" X 9' 9" (3.21m X 2.97m)
Ensuite shower room. White suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Matching shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower fitting and screen door. Laminate wood strip floor. UPVC wall cladding. High intensity low-voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 12" X 11' 7" (4.57m X 3.54m)
Velux window. Eaves storage.
Tarmac driveway and ample parking space. Front garden laid to lawn. Large side garden laid to lawn with shrubs and bounded by fencing. Safely enclosed rear garden with paved sun patio leading to decked area and bounded by fencing. Boilerhouse. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.