- An impressive first floor apartment enjoying an enviable cul-de-sac position and with stunning uninterrupted sea views over Belfast Lough to the co.Down coast and beyond
- 31 foot long open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with patio doors to covered balcony with glass balustrade
- Kitchen area with good range of built-in range of units and with integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite as well as shower fitting
- Designated parking and visitor parking
- Prestigious and sought-after residential location, convenient to local shops and main roads to both Belfast and Larne directions
- Realistically priced - internal appraisal strongly recommended
Front door to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Cloaks cupboard.
OPEN PLAN LOUNG/KITCHEN/DINING:
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 31' 8" X 15' 11" (9.64m X 4.86m)
at widest points. Laminate wood strip floor. UPVC double glazed patio doors to balcony with glass balustrade. Superb views over Belfast Lough to the County Down coast. High-intensity low voltage spotlighting.
KITCHEN AREA: 9' 1" X 9' 3" (2.76m X 2.81m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Good range of built in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. 'CDA' stainless steel low-level oven. Four ring gas hob unit with stainless steel splash back and cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Tiled floor. High intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
Laminate wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 0" X 8' 10" (3.97m X 2.68m)
UPVC double glazed patio doors and Juliet balcony. Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash basin. Part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" X 8' 10" (3.97m X 2.68m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 5" X 7' 10" (3.18m X 2.38m)
White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Panel bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Shower screen. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Airing cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
Designated parking area and visitor parking.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.