- A deceptively spacious and well presented detached family home enjoying an enviable location in this popular and sought after residential development
- Adaptable and well-planned family accommodation affords a choice of 2/3 reception rooms and 3/4 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature antique style cast iron fireplace in pine surround
- Spacious kitchen/casual dining area with range of built in high and lowlevel units and integrated appliances with utility room off
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient and accessible location affording easy access by car to the town centre, schools and main roads to Belfast and Larne directions
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Tiled floor. Part laminate wood strip floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 8" X 11' 8" (4.78m X 3.56m)
Feature antique style cast iron fireplace and set in pine surround with tiled inset and slate tiled hearth.
DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 4: 11' 9" X 9' 5" (3.57m X 2.88m)
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 5" X 9' 5" (3.47m X 2.88m)
Double glazed patio door to garden. Laminate wood strip floor.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AREA: 15' 4" X 11' 8" (4.67m X 3.56m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Good range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. 'Beko' built in double oven and 'New World' four ring gas hob unit. 'Kenwood' integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Under unit lighting. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting. Tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 10" X 5' 10" (2.39m X 1.77m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in cupboards. Laminate worktop. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. UPVC double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath and mixer tap. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower fitting. Vanity unit. Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Chrome towel radiator.
BEDROOM (1): 17' 11" X 11' 9" (5.47m X 3.58m)
Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Velux window.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 7" X 9' 3" (2.92m X 2.82m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 8" X 8' 4" (2.94m X 2.55m)
Front garden laid to lawn. Stoned driveway with ample parking and garage space. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved sun patio and bounded by conifers and fencing. UPVC oil tank.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.