- Attractive and well presented semi detached family home in a sought after residential location close to schools, shops and railway station
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with an excellent range units and appliances with spacious utility room off
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with 'Triton' electric shower fitting
- Enclosed front and rear gardens with communal parking to rear of the property
- Double glazing installed and oil fired central heating installed
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Double glazed front door to:
Understairs storage. Laminate wood strip floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 9" X 10' 10" (4.80m X 3.31m)
at widest points. Feature fireplace. Laminate wood strip floor.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 23' 1" X 8' 8" (7.03m X 2.65m)
Excellent range of high & low level units. Laminate worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. 'Beko' four ring electric hob. Extarctor fan. 'Siemens' low level oven. Part tiled walls. UPVC ceiling panels. Breakfast bar. Laminate wood strip floorig in dining area.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 0" X 9' 1" (2.75m X 2.76m)
at widest points. Tiled floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. UPVC double glazed doors to both front & back gardens.
White suite comprising low flush wc, semi ped wash hand basin & panelled bath. 'Triton' electric shower fitting. Medicine cabinet. UPVC wall cladding and ceiling.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 9" X 10' 10" (3.57m X 3.30m)
at widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 8' 9" (3.76m X 2.66m)
at widest points. Built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 3" X 10' 10" (3.43m X 3.31m)
at widest points.
Safely enclosed front garden in lawn and bounded by wall. Extremely spacious private rear garden in lawn with part paved and bounded by wall. Pedestrian access and coummunal parking to rear. UPVC oil tank. Oil fired cenrtral heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.