- An attractive and extended brick built detached family home enjoying a prestigious and sought-after location that affords easy access to the town centre major shopping facility, train station on the shore front
- Two separate reception rooms both with feature tiled fireplaces
- Large kitchen with casual dining area and excellent range of built-in units with utility room off
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - three with built in robes
- Family bathroom with white suite and downstairs shower room
- Integral garage with remote control up and over door
- Delightful mature gardens with ample parking to front and spacious safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with a variety of trees and shrubs and paved sun patio
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Hardwood glazed double doors to:
GLAZED ENTRANCE PORCH:
Stained glass leaded top lights. Tiled floor. Georgian style glazed front door with bevelled glass and side and top lights to:
Under stairs cloaks space.
LOUNGE: 18' 3" X 10' 7" (5.56m X 3.22m)
Attractive tiled fireplace with tiled hearth, wood mantel and display shelf.
DINING ROOM: 18' 3" X 12' 10" (5.57m X 3.90m)
Feature stone fireplace with tiled hearth, wood mantel and display shelf.
KITCHEN/DINING CASUAL AREA: 16' 12" X 13' 5" (5.17m X 4.09m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Good range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. 'Neff' integrated low-level oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Door to covered alleyway and leading to:
UTILITY ROOM: 15' 11" X 9' 0" (4.84m X 2.75m)
at widest points and including shower room. Single bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. Good range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktop. Tiled floor. Oil fired central heating boiler.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Matching shower cubicle with screen door and wall mounted electric shower fitting. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Door to garage.
Access to roof space via Slingsby type ladder.
BEDROOM (1): 18' 3" X 10' 6" (5.56m X 3.21m)
Range of built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 9' 1" (3.33m X 2.76m)
Large double built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 6" X 11' 1" (4.11m X 3.37m)
Large double built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Two wall light points.
BEDROOM (4): 7' 12" X 7' 6" (2.43m X 2.29m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with antique style chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Matching shower cubicle with double screen doors and 'Aqualisa' shower fitting. Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Recessed lighting. Chrome towel radiator.
Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Shaver point.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 9' 3" X 8' 4" (2.82m X 2.53m)
Remote-control up and over door. Light and power.
Entrance gate and bitmac driveway and ample parking space. Crazy paved patio with trees and bounded by wall with shrubs and fencing. Spacious safely enclosed rear garden with paved patio leading to lawn with an array of trees and shrubs. Large paved sun patio bounded by wall hedging trees and shrubs.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.