- Attractive mid terraced property enjoying a convenient and accessible location
- Lounge with feature cast iron fireplace
- Kitchen a good range of built-in high low-level units and built-in oven and hob
- Two well proportioned bedroom and family bathroom with white suite
- Attractive and neat front and rear garden is laid to lawn
- Enviable location affording easy access to the town centre and transport links
- An ideal investment opportunity for first-time buyers
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring.
LOUNGE: 11' 0" X 12' 3" (3.36m X 3.73m)
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset with slate tiled hearth and set in painted wood surround. Laminate wood strip flooring. Shelved cupboard.
KITCHEN: 7' 7" X 13' 9" (2.30m X 4.19m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. High and low level units. Laminate worktops. 'Candy' four ring hob unit and 'Belling' low-level oven. Stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Larder cupboard. Storage cupboard. Part tiled walls. UPVC door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 5" X 9' 11" (4.69m X 3.02m)
Built-in storage. Painted part wood panelled wall.
BEDROOM (2): 4' 9" X 8' 8" (1.45m X 2.64m)
Painted part wood panelled wall.
White suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
Front garden in lawn bounded by fencing to side. Enclosed rear garden with some patio leading to lawn bounded by fencing and hedging. Pedestrian access to rear. Garden store.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.