- An attractive and well presented ground floor apartment constructed approximately 11 years ago
- Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen with excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style walnut units and with integrated appliances
- Two bedrooms - master bedroom with double glazed patio doors leading to private paved rear garden
- Bathroom with white suite and including wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting and full sized bath
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Within walking distance of major shopping facilities and Downshire railway halt and affording easy access by car to both Belfast and Larne directions
- The opportunity exists to purchase furnishings if required
- An ideal first time buy or investment opportunity
UPVC double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE/KITCHEN: 20' 7" X 12' 7" (6.28m X 3.84m)
Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style walnut units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap and vegetable basin. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. "Nord Mende"stainless steel low-level oven and four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated fridge/freezer and washer dryer. Space for dishwasher. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
Two full height built in storage cupboards.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 2" X 10' 9" (3.41m X 3.27m)
UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 3" X 6' 10" (4.04m X 2.08m)
Built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
Designated parking space to front. Fully enclosed private paved rear garden bounded by wall and fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.