- A spacious and well presented detached family home affording adaptable living accommodation that includes a two bedroom self contained apartment with spacious lounge, kitchen, wet room and access to garden on ground floor
- Two further bedrooms on the ground floor and choice of 2/3 reception rooms or 2/3 bedrooms on first floor
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and double doors leading to dining room
- Kitchen with excellent range of high & low level oak units with many integrated appliances and utility room off
- Well proportioned master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle
- Cloakroom with low flush WC
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating as well as solar and photovoltaic panels installed
- Integral double garage with two metal up and over doors, light and power
- Front and side garden in lawn with stoned driveway allowing for ample parking. Spacious enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio and pond. Bounded by wall and fencing
UPVC double glazed front door with stained glass side lights leading to:
Under stairs storage cupboard.
Two storage cupboards.
LOUNGE: 21' 5" X 19' 10" (6.53m X 6.04m)
KITCHEN: 11' 7" X 10' 8" (3.54m X 3.26m)
Excellent range of high & low level units with display cabinets. Laminate work tops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. UPVC double glazed back door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 7" X 9' 12" (4.15m X 3.04m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 7" X 9' 12" (3.22m X 3.04m)
with wall to wall mirored slide robes. 'Worchester' gas fired central heating boiler.
Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mirrored medicine cabinet over. Walk in corner shower with 'Combi HP Trition' shower fitting. Fully tiled walls.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 2" X 10' 10" (3.41m X 3.31m)
BEDROOM (5): 11' 2" X 10' 10" (3.40m X 3.31m)
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 25' 11" X 14' 2" (7.91m X 4.33m)
Two metal up and over doors. Light & power. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
Cornice ceiling. Access to roofspace.
LOUNGE: 17' 11" X 17' 6" (5.46m X 5.33m)
Feature fireplace.... Cornice ceiling with decorative ceiling rose. Double doors to:
DINING ROOM: 13' 3" X 12' 7" (4.05m X 3.84m)
Cornice ceiling with decorative ceiling rose.
KITCHEN: 14' 11" X 13' 6" (4.55m X 4.12m)
Excellent range of high and low level oak units. Laminate work tops. Single drainer stainless sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Part tiled walls. 'Stoves' five ring gas hob unit. Extractr fan. Integrated fridge/freezer. 'Beko' double oven. 'Kenwood' built in microwave.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 1" X 6' 5" (2.15m X 1.95m)
Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
PLAYROOM/BEDROOM 3: 13' 1" X 10' 0" (3.98m X 3.05m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 15' 7" X 11' 2" (4.74m X 3.41m)
Range of built in furniture including fitted wardrobes, bedside tables, mirrored slide robes and dressing table.
EN SUITE: 9' 11" X 6' 10" (3.03m X 2.09m)
Low flush WC, bidet and double vanity unit with mirrored cabinets. Corner shower cubicle. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 1" X 11' 9" (3.39m X 3.57m)
Range of built in wardrobes with dressing table. Cornice ceiling,
Corner bath with chrome mixer taps. Bidet. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Mirroed medicine cabinet. Separate shower cubicle with 'Shower Force' fitting. Fully tiled walls. Hotpress with cylinder tank. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
Low flush WC. Cupboard housing 'Worchester' gas fired central heating boiler. Part wood wall pannelling.
Spacious stoned driveway to front and side with ample parking for multiple cars. Front and side garden in lawn with flowerbed. Extremely spacious and private rear garden in lawn with patio area and pond. Bounded by wall and fencing including an array of trees and shurbs.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.