- A first floor apartment situted a quiet area of Castlerocklands
- Open plan lounge/dining and kitchen area with corner window feature
- Excellent fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units
- Two bedrooms both with double built in robes and master ensuite shower room
- White bathroom suite
- Two spacious storage cupboards in hallyway
- Gas fired central heating boiler and pvc double glazed windows
Pvc front door with stained glass leading to reception hall. Understair cupboard. Curved stairs leading to first floor.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA AND KITCHEN 23' 8" X 22' 3" (7.22m X 6.79m)
At widest points. Stairs leading to bright open plan lounge and dining area with corner window. Kitchen area with range of high and low level units, formica work tops, stainless steell simnk unit. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Four ring gas hob and 'Creda' under oven. Concealed extractor hood. Cupboard housing Worchester gas fired boiler.
Two separate storage cupboards.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 5" X 10' 10" (3.16m X 3.31m)
Double built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 7" X 10' 7" (5.06m X 3.22m)
At widest points. Double built in wardrobe.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostically controlled shower fitting, low flush wc, wash hand basin. Stainless steel radiator. Extractor fan.
Ample communal parking areas. Access to gated pathway along toward Marina area.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.