- An attractive and deceptively spacious detached family home enjoying a prestigious and sought-after location at the top of the Downshire Road that affords easy access to the town centre, local schools and railway station
- Three separate reception rooms including an extended dining room/family room. Lounge with feature marble and granite fireplace
- Kitchen with excellent range of built-in high and low level units and with granite worktops - utility room off
- Four well proportioned bedrooms including master bedroom with range of built in robes and concealing access to ensuite shower room
- Lavish family bathroom with contemporary white suite including bathtub and separate shower cubicle - downstairs cloakroom with low flush suite
- Attractive well maintained gardens laid out in lawns with trees fruit trees and shrubs and flower beds and with paved patio. Safely enclosed at rear
- Integral double garage with twin remote-control roller doors and housing oil fired central heating boiler. Double glazing in UPVC frames installed
- An exceptional family home that is realistically priced and demands early internal appraisal
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Tiled floor. Double glazed door with leaded lights and sidelights to:
Under stairs cloaks cupboard.
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Part panelled walls.
LOUNGE: 17' 4" X 14' 0" (5.28m X 4.28m)
Feature marble fireplace set in polished wood surround with marble and granite hearth. Living flame gas fire. Bay window. Dado rail. Two wall light points. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Georgian style glazed door.
DINING ROOM/LIVING ROOM: 18' 12" X 14' 0" (5.79m X 4.28m)
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 4" X 11' 1" (3.76m X 3.37m)
KITCHEN: 14' 8" X 10' 11" (4.48m X 3.32m)
Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin and chrome mixer tap. Granite worktops and fitted breakfast table. Excellent range of built-in high and low level units including Welsh style dresser unit with leaded lights. Integrated fridge/freezer. Tile trimmed cooker canopy with extractor fan. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 8" X 6' 7" (2.95m X 2.00m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Range of built-in high and low level units. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Door to garage. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 17' 6" X 14' 1" (5.33m X 4.29m)
Range of wall-to-wall mirror sliding doors with robes and concealed access to ensuite shower room. Separate double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
Ensuite shower room. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower fitting. UPVC cladding. Screen door.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 10' 11" (3.67m X 3.33m)
Double built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 4" X 11' 2" (3.76m X 3.40m)
Including double built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 4" X 11' 1" (3.14m X 3.39m)
Contemporary white suite comprising bathtub with freestanding chrome pillar mixer tap and shower attachment. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Part tiled walls. Contrasting tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor.
Pavioured driveway and parking space. Front garden laid to lawn with trees and shrubs. Safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with trees, fruit trees, shrubs and flower beds. Bounded by fencing. Paved patio. Garden shed with light and power. Greenhouse.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 18' 8" X 0' 0" (5.68m X 0.00m)
lengthening to 7.81 x 5.81. Twin remote-control up and over doors. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler. Part tiled floor.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.