- An attractive and well presented semi detached house in this popular and convenient location
- Lounge with feature antique style fireplace and double doors leading to dining room
- Three separate reception rooms including spacious double glazed conservatory
- Kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units and integrated appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - one with built in robe
- Spacious family bathroom with seprate shower cubicle
- Front garden in lawn with driveway to side and safely enclosed rear garden with sun patio and laid to lawn
- Double glazing / Oil fired central heating installed
- Within easy reach of town centre, major shops, train station, and main roads to Larne and Belfast
Double glazed front door to:
Soft coloured suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin.
LOUNGE: 14' 9" X 14' 6" (4.49m X 4.41m)
Feature antique style cast iron fireplace. Laminate wood strip flooring. Double doors to:
DINING ROOM: 10' 12" X 10' 2" (3.35m X 3.11m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. UPVC double glazed door to conservatory.
KITCHEN: 10' 3" X 10' 2" (3.12m X 3.11m)
Excellent range of high and low level walnut units with laminate work tops. Four ring electric induction hob. 'Zanussi' low level oven. Extractor fan. 'Blanco' inset granite sink with single drainer and vegetable basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Double glazed back door to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY: 13' 5" X 12' 11" (4.09m X 3.93m)
Tiled floor. Double glazed back door to garden.
Laminate wood strip flooring. Hot-press.
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with telephone hand shower. Part tiled walls. Separate corner enclosed shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric shower fitting and upvc wall panels. High intensity low voltage spot lights.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 11' 9" (3.64m X 3.57m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 12" X 11' 6" (3.65m X 3.50m)
at widest points. Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 5" X 8' 8" (2.86m X 2.63m)
Built in wardrobes. Laminate wood strip flooring.
Neatlly manicured front garden and safely enclosed rear garden laid out in lawn with a variety of shrubs, trees and well-stocked flower beds bounded by fence and hedging. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler. UPVC oil tank. Access and driveway to side with ample parking space.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.