- A deceptively spacious detached chalet style family home in this quiet residential development
- Adaptable accommodation offering a choice of 1/2 reception rooms and 3/4 bedrooms -Two bedrooms on ground floor and two on first floor - both with eaves storage
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/casual dining room with excellent range of high and low-level shaker style walnut units
- Fully tiled family bathroom with white suite and thermostatically controlled shower fitting over bath
- Washroom on first floor
- Double glazing / Gas fired central heating installed
- Front garden in lawn with tarmac driveway to side. Safely enclosed rear garden part in lawn, part paved and part decked bounded by fencing
- Early viewing strongly reccommended - perfect for a growing family
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring. Airing cupboard. Understairs storage.
LOUNGE: 17' 3" X 11' 3" (5.27m X 3.44m)
Feature fireplace. Laminate wood strip flooring,
KITCHEN: 14' 4" X 9' 5" (4.36m X 2.86m)
Excellent range of high and low level shaker style walnut units with corner display cabinet. Laminate worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin and mixer taps. 'Hotpoint' integrated oven & grill. 'Flavel' four ring induction hob. Integrated dishwasher. Space for American style fridge freezer. Part tiled walls.Tiled floors. High intensity low voltage spotlights. UPVC double glazed back door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 4" X 9' 5" (4.37m X 2.88m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 4" X 6' 8" (4.06m X 2.02m)
Fully tiled bathroom and white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically contorlled shower fitting, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Glass shower screen.
BEDROOM (3): 15' 0" X 9' 1" (4.58m X 2.76m)
at widest points. Eaves storage. Velux windows.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 4" X 9' 6" (3.46m X 2.89m)
Eaves storage housing gas fired central heating boiler. Velux window.
White suite comrising low flush WC & pedestal wash hand basin. Velux window.
Front garden in lawn with tarmac driveway to side. Safely enclosed rear garden part in lawn part paved and part decked bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.