- A superb detached family home enjoying an enviable cul-de-sac position in this quiet residential area of Carrickfergus
- The property offers adaptable accomodation with the choice of 3/4 bedrooms and 2/3 reception rooms
- Ground floor bedroom allows for option of bedroom/family room/study especially for those working from home
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units and integrated appliances
- Bedroom four/Family room on ground floor with wet room off
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family shower room with double walk in shower cubicle
- Gas fired central heating/Double glazing installed
- Detached garage with light and power
- Tarmac driveway to front and side with ample parking for multiple cars. Safely enclosed rear garden, part paved and part in lawn
- Prestigious, convenient and sought after location within walking distance to the Shore front, local shops, shcools and Downshire railway halt
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Double glazed front door to:
Understairs storage. Laminate wood strip flooring.
LOUNGE: 12' 12" X 12' 5" (3.95m X 3.78m)
Feature fireplace. Two wall light points. Cornice ceiling. Laminate wood strip flooring.
DINING ROOM: 12' 12" X 12' 3" (3.95m X 3.74m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN: 11' 3" X 10' 10" (3.42m X 3.31m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work tops. 'Hotpoint' oven. Four ring electric hob unit. 'Creda plan' Extractor fan. Single drainer stainless sink unit. Tiled walls. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Double glazed back door to garden.
FAMILY/STUDY/BEDROOM 4: 12' 7" X 9' 7" (3.84m X 2.91m)
Double glazed pato doors to garden.
WET ROOM: 8' 8" X 5' 8" (2.65m X 1.74m)
Fully tiled with white suite comprising low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Walk in corner shower with thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Airing cupboard. Access to roofspace.
Double walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. White suite comprising low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Mirroed medicine cabinet.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 12" X 12' 5" (3.95m X 3.79m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 8' 8" (3.33m X 2.65m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 11" X 8' 0" (3.33m X 2.44m)
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 11" X 9' 1" (6.08m X 2.77m)
Remote roller control door. Light and power.
Spacious tarmac driveway to front and side with ample parking for multiple cars with an array of trees and shrubs and bounded by wall and fencing. Safely enclosed rear garden, part paved and part in lawn bounded by trees and hedging.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.