- A spacious semi detached family home located on the outskirts of the town and affording easy access to the town centre, shopping centre, and railway station
- Two separate reception rooms both with feature fireplaces
- Kitchen with good range of built-in high low-level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom enjoying far reaching sea views
- Family bathroom with coloured suite and separate WC
- Gas fired central heating installed
- Spacious enclosed front garden in lawn. Off street parking to rear with patio area
Front door with side lights to:
LOUNGE: 11' 7" X 11' 1" (3.53m X 3.39m)
Feature fireplace. Cornice ceiling.
DINING ROOM: 11' 9" X 11' 2" (3.59m X 3.41m)
KITCHEN: 12' 11" X 8' 8" (3.94m X 2.64m)
Range of high and low level oak units. Laminate work tops. Single drainer stainless sink unit. 'Beko' low level oven, 'Beko' four ring electric hob unit. Extarctor fan. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls.
Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 11' 2" (3.61m X 3.40m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" X 11' 2" (3.56m X 3.40m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 7" X 7' 7" (2.61m X 2.32m)
Built in cupboard.
Panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Built in storage cupboard.
Low flush WC.
Enclosed front garden in lawn bounded by wall, fencing & hedging. Off street parking to rear with crazy paved patio area
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.