- A stunning ground floor apartment situated in this popular area of Carrickfergus offering stunning views over the Marina and out to sea
- Bright open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with newly installed Shaker style kitchen and integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms both with built in wardrobes - Master with en suite shower room
- Family shower room with double walk in cubicle and thermostatically controlled rainforest shower fitting
- Gas fired central heating/Double glazing installed
- Enclosed part paved part stoned garden bounded by metal railed fence and enjoying views over the Marina and out to sea. The southernly aspect allows enjoyment of the sun for the most part of the day
- Ample communal parking
- Early viewing highly recommended - Perfect for downsizing or holiday home
Front foor to:
Laminate wood strip flooring newly fitted. Storage cupboard.
Laminate wood strip flooring newly fitted. Two storage cupboards - one housing recently installed gas fired central heating boiler.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 24' 10" X 17' 4" (7.56m X 5.28m)
Double glazed patio doors leading to garden and giving stunning panoramic views over the marina and towards the sea. Laminate wood strip flooring newly fitted.Newly installed perfect fit venetian blinds. Cornice ceiling. Newly installed kitchen with high and low level Shaker style units. Two corner pull out shelving units and pull out larder optomising storage space. Under cupboard lighting. Laminate work tops. Glass splashback. 'Hotpoint' low level oven. 'Hotpoint' four ring electric hob unit. Extractor fan.
Double walk in shower with thermostatically controlled rainforest shower fitting. Fully tiled walls. Low flush WC. Vanity unit.
BEDROOM (1): 18' 6" X 11' 3" (5.64m X 3.44m)
at widest points. Built in wardrobes. Vertical blinds.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fiiting. UPVC wall panelling. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" X 9' 9" (2.99m X 2.96m)
Built in wardrobes. Vertical blinds.
Part paved and part stoned south facing which enjoys the sun for the most part of the day along with stunning panoramic views over Carrickfergus Marina as well as out to sea.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.