- A first floor apartment situated in this quiet area of Castlerocklands offering stunning sea views over Belfast Lough
- Open plan lounge/dining/ kitchen area with sliding patio doors leading to balcony
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units and display cabinet
- Two bedrooms both with double built in robes and master ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with white suite and panelled bath
- Gas fired central heating/Double glazing installed
- Lift access and intercom system
- Ample communal parking areas. Access to gated pathway along toward Marina area
- Convenient location - Early viewing strongly recommended
Front door to:
Laminate Wood strip flooring, Storage cupboard
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 24' 3" X 16' 6" (7.38m X 5.04m)
at widest points. Double glazed doors to balcony giving stunning sea views over Belfast Lough. Laminate wood strip flooring. Range of high and low units with diplay cabinet, Laminate work tops. Single drainer stainless sink unit. Part tiled walls. 'Electrolux' low level oven. Four ring gas hob unit. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 17' 4" X 12' 5" (5.28m X 3.78m)
at widest points. Double built in wardrobes. Laminate wood strip flooring.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedastool wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting, Tiled floor. Mirrored medicine cabinet.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 8' 6" (3.30m X 2.58m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Double built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
Ample communal parking areas. Access to gated pathway along toward Marina area
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.