- A detached family home located in this quiet residential area
- Two seperate reception rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Kitchen/Dining area with range of high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - one with wall to wall mirrored sliderobes
- Family bathroom with soft coloured suite
- Detached garage with light, power & plumbed for automatic washing machine
- Front garden in lawn with stoned driveway allowing ample parking. Safely enclosed rear garden bounded by fencing
- Double glazing / Oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient location - Early viewing strongly recommended
Double glazed front door with side lights to:
Door with sidelight to:
White suite comprising low flush WC & wash hand basin.
LOUNGE: 16' 6" X 14' 5" (5.03m X 4.40m)
at widest points. Feature fireplace.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 15' 11" X 11' 10" (4.85m X 3.60m)
Range of high & low level units with display cabinets. Laminate worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin. Built in extractor fan. Space for cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Hot press. Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 2" X 11' 11" (4.62m X 3.63m)
plus depth of wall to wall mirrored sliderobes.
Soft coloured suite comprising panelled bath with storage area and 'Creda' electric shower fitting over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Wood pannelled ceiling. Velux window.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" X 8' 10" (3.01m X 2.70m)
at widest points. Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 12" X 8' 10" (3.04m X 2.70m)
at widest points.
Light & power. Oil fired central heating boiler. Single drainer stainless sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Front garden in lawn with stoned driveway allowing for ample parking. Safely enclosed rear garden part paved, part in lawn and bounded by fencing. UPVC oil tank.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.