- A superb red brick semi detached proeprty location in a popular location in Greenisland
- Lounge with bay window and stained glass toplights
- Good fitted kitchen open plan to dining area with french doors to garden
- Gas fired central and pvc double glazed windows
- Three bedrooms and white bathroom suite
- Neat gardens to front laid in lawns, shrubs, trees and extensive rear garden
Upvc double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 13' 1" X 11' 2" (3.99m X 3.40m)
(Into bay) Window with stained glass leaded top light. Tiled fireplace, slate hearth.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 17' 12" X 12' 0" (5.48m X 3.67m)
(at widest points) Good range of high and low level units, formica work tops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring gas hob. Built in under oven. Stainless steel extractor hood.Part tiled walls. High intensity low voltage spotlighting.Plumbed for washing machine.
Understair cupboard housing gas boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 11' 3" (3.61m X 3.43m)
Cast iron fireplace.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 9" X 11' 3" (3.58m X 3.43m)
BEDROOM (3): 6' 8" X 6' 5" (2.03m X 1.96m)
White bathroom suite comprising bath with shower attachment, low flush wc. Pedestal wash basin. Extractor fan.
Neat gardens laid in lawns to front. Extensive rear garden laid in lawns, shrubs and trees. Pink pebbled patio area. Outside light.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.