- A semi detached family home located in the popular development of Hillview
- Two separate reception rooms - Lounge with feature fireplace and bright bay window
- Kitchen with excellent range of high & low level shaker style units and integrated appliances
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Family shower room with white suite and 'Mira Jump' electric shower fitting
- Double glazing/Oil fired central heating installed
- Front garden in lawn with driveway to side allowing ample parking. Safely enclosed rear garden fully paved for ease of maintenance and bounded by fencing
- Convenient location - Early viewing strongly recommended
Double glazed front door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring. Storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 16' 10" X 14' 9" (5.14m X 4.49m)
at widest points. Feature antique fireplace. Bright bay window. Dado rail. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Laminate wood strip flooring. Double doors to:
DINING ROOM: 10' 8" X 10' 10" (3.25m X 3.31m)
Dado rail. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Laminate wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN: 10' 6" X 10' 2" (3.20m X 3.11m)
Excellent range of high & low level units. Laminate worktops. Single drainer stainless sink sink unit with vegetable basin. 'Hotpoint' oven & grill. 'Logik' four ring electric hob unit. Integrated extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls,
Hot press. Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 5" X 9' 12" (4.69m X 3.04m)
at widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 1" X 7' 10" (3.39m X 2.40m)
at widest points. Built in cupboard. Velux window.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 4" X 7' 8" (2.85m X 2.34m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 8" X 7' 5" (2.94m X 2.27m)
White suite comprising low flush WC & pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with 'Mira Jump' electric shower fitting. UPVC wall pannelled. Chrome towel radiator.
Front garden in lawn. Driveway to side with ample parking leading to rear. Safely enclosed rear garden fully paved bounded by fencing. UPVC oil tank. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.