- An impressive detached family home enjoying an enviable site that affords far-reaching views over open farmland to Islandmagee, Larne Lough and beyond
- Highly regarded and much sought after Churchlands devleopment
- Adaptable well planned accommodation offering a choice of 3/4 reception rooms and 3/4 bedrooms
- UPVC double glazed conservatory benefiting from the magnificent far-reaching views
- Spacious kitchen/casual dining area with excellent range of built-in high low-level units and utility room off
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite and including separate shower cubicle - downstairs cloakroom with low flush suite
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Recently replaced UPVC (Non Fade) fascia, soffits & gutters. Outside light and tap
- Detached garage - metal roller door and UPVC double glazed side entrance door and window
- Semi rural yet conveniently located to main roads to both Carrickfergus and Larne directions. Five minutes drive from Whitehead Train Station for ease of commuting to Belfast
- Nearby Blackhead Path, The Gobbins and Browns Bay
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door and sidelights to:
Laminate wood strip floor.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Laminate wood strip floor.
LOUNGE: 17' 12" X 11' 11" (5.48m X 3.63m)
Feature marble tiled fireplace set in polished wood surround. Living flame gas fire.
FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 4: 11' 11" X 11' 11" (3.64m X 3.64m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
DINING ROOM: 11' 11" X 11' 11" (3.62m X 3.62m)
Laminate wood strip floor. UPVC double glazed patio doors to:
CONSERVATORY: 10' 8" X 9' 11" (3.24m X 3.02m)
Magnificent far-reaching views over Larne Lough to Islandmagee and beyond. Tiled floor. Two wall light points. UPVC double glazed sliding patio door to garden.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 14' 8" X 11' 11" (4.48m X 3.62m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Belling built-in double oven. Integrated fridge. Tiled floor. Dado rail. Part tiled walls. Superb far-reaching views over Islandmagee.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 12" X 5' 11" (2.43m X 1.81m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. High and low level units. Formica worktop. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
Deep storage cupboard. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 11' 11" (3.70m X 3.64m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled shower cubicle with Aquqlusa electric shower fitting. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 12' 0" (3.63m X 3.66m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Velux type window giving superb far-reaching views. Eaves storage.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 4" X 11' 12" (3.76m X 3.65m)
plus depth of range of built in robes with mirrored sliding doors. Velux type window. Eaves storage. Laminate wood strip floor.
FAMILY BATHROOM: 11' 1" X 8' 4" (3.38m X 2.53m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor. Matching tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira vigour' electric shower fitting. Access to roof space.
Bitmac driveway and ample parking space. Front garden in lawn with flower beds and shrubs. Rear garden with patio area leading to lawn with flower beds and shrubs. Superb far-reaching views to Islandmagee and beyond. UPVC oil tank.
DETACHED GARAGE: 18' 8" X 11' 2" (5.69m X 3.40m)
Roller door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.