- An attractive ground floor apartment enjoying a convenient and sought after location within walking distance of major shops, shore front and train station
- Spacious lounge/kitchen/dining room with good range of built-in units and integrated appliances
- Two bedrooms - currently knocked into one to provide superb dressing area but could easily be re-converted
- Recently refitted ensuite shower room to master bedroom
- Newly installed family bathroom suite
- Double glazing in hardwood frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Would ideally suit a variety of prospective purchasers
- Realistically priced - early internal appraisal strongly recommended
Front door to:
Shelved cupboard with louvred doors. Store cupboard.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 20' 6" X 12' 12" (6.25m X 3.95m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Good range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Integrated fridge/freezer. Stainless steel low-level oven and whirlpool four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 9" X 10' 7" (3.27m X 3.23m)
plus shower room. Open to bedroom two. Ensuite shower room. White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. UPVC clad shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 8' 8" (3.27m X 2.65m)
including depth of wall-to-wall built in robes with sliding doors (one mirrored). Presently used as dressing room and open to bedroom one but could easily be reconverted.
White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Matching tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor.
Spacious communal gardens with trees and shrubs and bounded by wall and fencing. Large timber shed. Communal parking to front
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.