- An exceptional detached family home enjoying an enviable rural location and situated on an elevated site that affords stunning far-reaching views over open farmland, Carrickfergus and Belfast Lough as far as the County Down coast
- Presented to an extremely high standard and offering a wealth of well planned and adaptable accommodation that also provides for a separate self-contained annex
- Large bright living room/reception hall with contemporary gas fire, separate lounge and dining room
- Well appointed kitchen with an excellent range of high and low-level Shaker style units, Island unit and integrated appliances with space for a range cooker. - Separate utility room with low flush W.C.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms in main dwelling together with contemporary family bathroom - master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Annex with first floor lounge giving stunning views, sun porch, bedroom, shower room and further room suitable for use as bedroom/reception room or conversion to kitchen
- Delightful landscaped gardens to front and rear in lawns with well-stocked flowerbeds and a variety of trees and shrubs. Paved patios and sun deck with coloured stoned areas
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient and accessible rural position that affords easy access to main roads to Carrickfergus, Ballyclare, Larne and Belfast
- Personal internal appraisal is the only way to fully appreciate the quality and calibre of accommodation on offer in this truly impressive family home
Glazed front door with large glazed side and top panels to:
LIVING ROOM/RECEPTION HALL: 25' 9" X 13' 4" (7.85m X 4.06m)
plus hall area. Tiled floor. Contemporary wall mounted glass fronted gas fire. Twin glazed double patio doors to garden. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting. Superb far reaching views.
LOUNGE: 17' 11" X 13' 5" (5.46m X 4.09m)
Feature cast-iron multifuel glass fronted stove set on slate tiled hearth. Solid wood strip floor. Double glazed patio doors to garden.
DINING ROOM: 11' 10" X 10' 1" (3.60m X 3.08m)
Solid wood strip floor.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 17' 11" X 17' 11" (5.45m X 5.45m)
Superb range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units. Granite worktops. Island unit incorporating breakfast bar with Frankie sink unit with granite worktop and chrome mixer tap as well as chrome tap serving cold filter water and boiling water. "Pull up" electric socket pillar. Integrated Wine cooler. Part tiled walls. Granite up stands and splash back with chrome ducted cooker canopy. CDA integrated microwave. Tiled floor. Velux Windows. Recessed spotlighting. Double glazed patio door to front garden. Integrated dishwasher and pull-out bin drawer.
SUN ROOM: 14' 2" X 7' 3" (4.33m X 2.20m)
Tiled floor. Double glazed sliding patio door to sun deck. Walk in cloaks cupboard. Steps down to Annex.
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 2" X 5' 10" (3.41m X 1.77m)
incorporating cloakroom. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Low-level cupboard. Laminate worktop. Part tiled walls. Cloakroom with white low flush suite comprising low flush WC. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Approached by feature open tread staircase with glass balustrade. Recessed spotlighting. Hot press with cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 17' 11" X 13' 5" (5.47m X 4.08m)
Including Twin built in robes with sliding doors. Double glazed patio doors and Juliet style balcony. Superb far-reaching views over open countryside, Carrickfergus and Belfast Lough to the County Down coast.
Lavish ensuite shower room. White suite comprising double length walk-in shower with shower screen and chrome rainforest shower fitting with telephone hand shower attachment. Contemporary vanity unit with chrome fittings. 'Floating' low flush WC.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 10' 0" (3.75m X 3.06m)
at widest points. Superb far-reaching views.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 11" X 10' 2" (3.62m X 3.09m)
Views over open farmland.
Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Matching tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
GLAZED SUN PORCH 27' 5" X 7' 1" (8.36m X 2.15m)
Tiled floor. Velux windows. Twin UPVC double glazed doors to garden.
GAMES ROOM/GYM 17' 5" X 8' 11" (5.30m X 2.73m)
with glazed door. Staircase to 1st floor. Walk-in store cupboard.
BEDROOM (4): 14' 9" X 7' 10" (4.50m X 2.39m)
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and Mira electric shower fitting.
LOUNGE: 19' 0" X 15' 0" (5.80m X 4.58m)
Superb far-reaching views.
The property is situated on a spacious site with twin entrance gates with gravelled driveway and pavioured parking space. Feature tiled front patio. Front garden laid to lawn with trees, shrubs and well-stocked flower beds. Side garden in lawn with trees, shrubs and fruit bushes. 2 Timber garden sheds. Log store. Delightful landscaped rear garden with raised sun deck and steps down to extensive pink stoned area with well-stocked flowerbeds trees and shrubs. Bounded by hedging. UPVC oil tank. Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.