Superb semi detached chalet style bungalow, situated on large site with views at rear towards Knockagh, Cavehill and Belfast Lough. Internally it is tastefully presented with two reception rooms, fitted kitchen/dining, two bedrooms - master with ensuite bathroom and separate ground floor shower room. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazing. To the rear is a detached double garage and gardens are laid in lawn with raised patio area and separate sun deck. The property also benefits from recently acquired planning permission to extend the first floor accommodation to provide two double bedrooms - master with double doors to balcony and ensuite shower room plus separate family bathroom (plans included). Viewing highly recommended.
- Superb Semi Detached Chalet Style Bungalow on Extensive Site
- Open Aspect to Rear Affording Far Reaching Views Towards Belfast Lough, Knockagh, Cavehill and Beyond
- Lounge with Open Fireplace and Beam Mantle
- Oak & Ivory Painted Fitted Kitchen Units Open to Dining Area
- Two Bedrooms - Master with Far Reaching Views and access to Ensuite Bathroom
- Excellent White Three Piece Shower Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating and White PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Detached Double Garage with Roller Door
- Tarmac Driveway with Parking for Approx Four Cars
- Front Garden Laid in Lawn with Mature Flower and Shrub Beds
- Extensive Fully Enclosed Garden to Rear Laid in Lawn with Raised Patio Area, Flowering Shrub Bed and Sun Deck
- Recently Granted Planning Permission to Extend First Floor to Include Two Double Bedrooms - Master with Double Doors to Balcony as well as Ensuite Shower Room and Four Piece Family Bathroom. Plans Included.
- Planning reference - LA02/2020/0422/F
- Viewing is Highly Recommended
Pvc Front Door with Double Glazed Inset and Side Panels to Hallway with Telephone Point, Electric Meter Cupboard, Oak Flooring.
LOUNGE: 14' 10" X 11' 10" (4.52m X 3.61m)
Open Fireplace with Beam Mantle and Tiled Hearth. Built in Book Shelving and TV Housing Unit.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 9" X 11' 3" (3.58m X 3.43m)
Fireplace with Tiled Hearth and Overmantle.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 16' 3" X 11' 9" (4.95m X 3.58m)
Excellent Range of High and Low Level Oak and Ivory Painted Units with Contrasting Work Surfaces. Integrated High Level Fridge and Larder Unit. Integrated Freezer. Integrated Dishwasher. Space for Range Style Cooker with Stainless Steel and Glass Extractor Canopy. Sink Unit with Drainer and Mixer Tap. Under Unit Lighting. Dining Area. Complimentary Wall Tiling Around Units and Oak Laminate Flooring. PVC Door to Rear Garden.
SHOWER ROOM: 8' 5" X 6' 9" (2.57m X 2.06m)
Excellent White Three Piece Suite Comprising Corner Set Shower Enclosure with Marine Board Panelled Walls and Sliding Screen Double Doors and Mains Water Power Shower Fitting. Vanitory Unit with Underbench Cupboard Storage and Lighted Mirror Above. Tiled Splashback. Push Button WC. Travertine Stone Floor Tiling.
STUDY: 11' 8" X 8' 10" (3.56m X 2.69m)
Oak Laminte Flooring. Built in Storage Cupboard Housing Gas Fired Boiler.
Staircase to First Floor Landing with Walk in Cupboard Storage and Undereaves Storage.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 4" X 9' 9" (4.67m X 2.97m)
Far Reaching Views. Door to Ensuite Shower Room.
ENSUITE BATHROOM: 9' 9" X 7' 5" (2.97m X 2.26m)
White Three Piece Suite Comprising Wood Panelled Bath with Tiled Storage. Pedestal Wash Hand Basin with Mixer Tap. Push Button WC. Velux Window.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 19' 5" X 17' 8" (5.92m X 5.38m)
Detached Double Garage with Roller Door, Light and Power.Concrete Courtyard to Front.
Tarmac Driveway with Parking Excellent Parking Facilities. Front Garden Laid in Lawn with Mature Flower and Shrub Bed. Pavior Surround and Step to Front Door. Extensive Garden to Rear Laid in Lawn with Raised Patio Area, Flowering Shrub Bed, Sun Deck. Open Aspect at Rear Affording Far Reaching Views.
Under the terms and conditions of the Estate Agency Act we are obliged to inform you that 76 Woodburn Road is owned by a member of staff in Hunter Campbell
From Upper Road, Carrickfergus turn right onto Woodburn Road
Number 76 is a short distance along on the right hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.