- Good size semi detached property in small cul-de-sac development.
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazed windows.
- Lounge with feature open fire.
- Good size kitchen with breakfast bar dining.
- Three well appointed bedrooms.
- Bathroom with white three piece suite.
- Integral garage.
- Freshly painted throughout with mostly new floor coverings.
- Ideally situated for ease access to local shops, schools and the M2 Motorway network.
- Viewing highly recommended.
PVC front door with glazed inserts leading to:
Carpeted flooring, access to:
LOUNGE: 16' 3" X 11' 8" (4.95m X 3.56m)
Carpeted flooring, open fire insert with tiled hearth, door leading through to:
KITCHEN: 14' 7" X 9' 8" (4.44m X 2.95m)
Vinyl flooring, range of high and low level units with contrasting work surface, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, integrated hob and oven with overhead extractor canopy, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, storage cupboard, door leading to garage, pvc door to rear driveway.
From Entrance Hallway - Carpeted staircase leading to first floor landing with storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 8" X 11' 1" (3.56m X 3.38m)
Carpeted flooring, two built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 0" X 8' 10" (4.88m X 2.69m)
Carpeted flooring, sliding mirror wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 4" X 9' 1" (3.15m X 2.77m)
Vinyl flooring, superb three piece suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, tiled walls, PVC wall panelling.
Area to the front of the property laid in lawn, driveway to rear allowing ample car parking leading to integral garage.
Integral garage, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, up and over door.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.